Lovely four bedroom, split level home with 2 car garage sits on nice level lot. Freshly painted and new carpet throughout. The sky light, large sliding doors, picture windows and vaulted ceilings make the sunlit rooms feel light and airy. Renovated kitchen w/upgraded maple cabinets, granite countertops plus kitchen island, garden window and built-in microwave. Dining Room with hardwood floors & step-down to living room. Lower level features study and family room with wood burning fireplace that leads to a patio and nice treelined backyard. Master bedroom with hardwood floors and hallway that leads to large walk-in closet with window and master bath. Plenty of storage in basement with built-ins. Easy access to DC and Washington, 295, ICC & I95 and shopping.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Other Construction, Brick Front
2,184 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Fiber Optics
Prince George's County Public Schools
JAMES H. HARRISON
DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Heatilator, Mantle.
- Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Other
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS