Welcome Home! ~ Nestled on a quiet street located in the friendly Lincoln subdivision, where pride of ownership clearly shows. Home affords plenty of room for living with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Huge morning room, ceiling fans, picture windows, sliding glass door, SS Appliances, large island in kitchen, wood floors on main and upper level, fireplace, central vacuum on all levels, chair molding, separate living and dining rooms,recess lights, intercom system on all levels, office, surround sound system on all levels, huge wall picture frame, two story foyer. 4 large bedrooms on upper level, ceiling fans in each room, Hallway bath with double sinks, huge master with vaulted ceiling, jet tub, columns, double sinks, separate shower, custom tiles, double entry door, huge sitting room, 2 walk-in closets, speaker system. Approximately 1800 sqft basement, wet bar, theater room, french doors, laminate floors in basement, full bath in basement, room that can be used as bedroom or exercise room, lots of storage space. Step out onto the huge two story deck/patio relax and enjoy the nature or entertain your family and friends. Finished two car garage. So many upgrades this is a must see.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,536 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Intercom System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)